May 29, 2011

Biggs... the big bad boxer!

My inaugural blog post topic is of none other than my 8 month old boxer puppy, Biggs! Sure, he looks angelic and calm in his photo, but he has a very sneaky & devilish side to him.

Today Biggs chewed my brand new pair of goggles... the package too! I'm currently training for a triathlon and my old goggles would fog up something fierce. I took a poll on facebook from my triathlete friends and turns out they like a different brand than what I bought.

Part of this could be my fault...

I left the new goggles and my training energy sports performance jelly beans out while I left the house for a couple of hours. Apparently Biggs ate the jelly beans, so it's no wonder he had an extra spurt of energy. After devouring the beans he crunched his way through the goggles and they had not chance of survival.




No comments: