June 1, 2011

Sending Holiday CHEER

WOW!! Minted's Sending Holiday Cheer Design Challenge had a whopping 2251 submissions! Out of all those designs, only 700 made it onto the next round. I submitted 11 designs and ONE of them made it through to the voting round .....Shalom!

I have to admit that I was a little shocked at first. I received quite a few positive feedback comments on a couple of my designs that didn't make it through. Ironically I received a bible verse in my inbox today that said: Pride leads to disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom. {Proverbs 11:2} I guess my ego needed to be checked.

Voting will be open for only a few days & to vote for my Shalom design go to: minted.com. I will post all the designs with a link, feel free to leave a comment on any of them. .....Peace!






Shalom
     { Holiday Card }














***********





All is Calm
     { Holiday Card }









Holiday Glee
     { Holiday Card }






Santa Claus Express
     { Holiday Card }




Dashing...
      { Holiday Card }














Frosty
     { Holiday Card }



Gingerbread Man
     { Holiday Card }








Holly Jolly Santa
     { Holiday Card }




Lattice Joy
     { Holiday Card }




Vintage Santa Ho! Ho!
     { Holiday Card }





Winterberry Plaid
     { Holiday Card }














No comments: